Our house rules are very simple, this is what we expect of you when you are staying at The Local Riverside Guesthouse and Hostel.
- No drugs – No drugs are tolerated on our property period.
- Please be considerate of the other guests, if you are too loud or just inconsiderate you will be asked to leave.
- Basic manners are required. Please respect our staff at all time (are people not slaves,) however your normal cursory, please and thank you will be enough to get you by.
- Theft means you will be going to prison.
- Threats of violence or anger directed at our staff will result in you being physically ejected from the property.
- In the same way any threats of violence or anger directed to our customers will also result in you being asked to leave the premises.
- Do not bring in prostitutes – you will be asked politely to leave and we will explain why to everyone.
- If you have come to Cambodia to abuse kids we will make sure you go to prison. That is it!
- No Sex tourists
Let us be 100% clear – if you bring hooker back our Guesthouse and Hostel we will ask you to leave, if the prostitute is under age you will be prosecuted and risk imprisonment.
Do not stay here if you are a sex tourist. We will ensure you have a rubbish time!!!